Thursday, April 11, 2019

A note from Dr. Helena Finn, public/cultural diplomat par excellence

Dr. Helena Kane Finn Memoir and Bibliography: Cultural Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution dated February 14, 2019


Inbox
x
Image result for helena finn
Dr. Helena Finn image from

helenafinn3@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 2:27 PM (11 hours ago)
to helenafinn3
Dear Colleagues and Friends,

My memoir entitled Cultural Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution
has been published by Columbia University’s Institute for the 
Study of Human Rights (ISHR) Program on Peacebuilding and 
Human Rights on April 9th, 2019. 

Here is the link to the publications page. I am most grateful to 
Columbia University for providing me with the opportunity to 
describe my work in the fields of public and cultural diplomacy
during my three decades in the United States diplomatic service. 
I hope that this document will provide inspiration to all those
seeking peace.

With regards,

Helena

Dr. Helena Kane Finn
Visiting Scholar
Institute for the Study of Human Rights
Columbia University

No comments: