Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Climate Change Diplomacy Week


climate-diplomacy.org

Image result for climate diplomacy

image (not from entry) from

27 May, 2019 to 09 June, 2019
Global

Climate Diplomacy Week 2019

Climate change is one of the major challenges of the 21st century, presenting risks to international prosperity and security. Securing international action in response is a key foreign policy challenge.

From 27 May to 9 June 2019, embassies around the world will celebrate Climate Diplomacy Week by reaching out to communities and partner organisations, highlighting positive global action and collaboration on climate change. Several events will take place to bring focus to climate action in the EU and beyond. Conferences, citizens’ debates, exhibitions, films and social media activities aimed to encourage informed debate on post-Paris climate diplomacy. 2019 will also see a second Climate Diplomacy Weeks from 24 September to 6 October 2019.

The first German-UK-French Climate Diplomacy Day was held on 9 September 2014. Events held that day in German, British and French missions in over 30 countries highlighted the importance of our climate diplomacy partnership, showcased successful climate projects, and emphasised the need for ongoing climate action. The Climate Diplomacy Day has been continued since then. Examples from activities organized in 2016 are the exchange organized by the German Federal Foreign Office, the activities of the German embassy in Seoul and the EU delegation in Moscow.

2018 was the year of the 'Talanoa Dialogue' – a facilitative process to help review progress towards the global goals of the Paris Agreement ahead of COP24 – and the EU Foreign Affairs Council has emphasised the need to continue to strengthen political outreach and public diplomacy [JB emphasis] on climate issues, up to the highest official levels and involving the full range of regional and sub-regional actors (see press release). In 2019, the climate action agenda is set to gain traction.

Follow @ClimateDiplo for updates and let us know about your events.

Watch: "What is 'Climate Diplomacy'?" [JB: video available on original document]

1 comment:

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542