Say hello to April by checking out the top five posts of March at the CPD Blog.
5) ISIS Strategy and the Twitter Jihadiscape by Ali Fisher. What Jihadist information dissemination really looks like.
4) Underestimating the Islamic State by Philip Seib. On why we should not be too optimistic about the decline of IS.
3) Digital Diplomacy and the Bubble Effect: The NATO Scenario by Corneliu Bjola. Should NATO go beyond the bubble of follower-based digital diplomacy?
2) President Obama's 2016 Nowruz Address by Sohaela Amiri. President Obama's Nowruz message was especially powerful this year.
1) A Very Public Bromance by Mark Dillen. Putin and Trump, new best friends?