Sunday, April 30, 2017

Erin Schulte meets Sheryl Sandberg during time as ASU Capital Scholar, will head to UK this fall to study political economy


asunow.asu.edu

Schulte image from

Excerpt:
Q: Why did you choose ASU [Arizona State University]?

A: I chose ASU for the same reason that so many other students chose this university — I wanted a college experience that gave me access to all the resources of a world-class research institution, while also providing the tight-knit community of a small liberal arts college. By choosing ASU and Barrett, I did not have to compromise. I have had the chance to work with multiple talented professors at ASU and other universities around the country on many research projects related to topics like Israeli online public diplomacy and coalition drone strikes in Iraq and Syria. I also have had the chance to complete multiple internships thanks to ASU's strong connections to employers around the world. I am very glad that I chose ASU for my undergraduate studies! ...

No comments: