Thursday, August 31, 2017

Polish diplomat Katarzyna Rybka-Iwańska on Smart Power/Public Diplomacy


From linked-in

If I was to choose my absolutely favourite topic of the course on public diplomacy, that would surely be education. There is no other field where coutnries [sic] can gain so much and punch above their weight. There is also no field that will have more impact on the future - of countries, of generations, of international relations, of labour markets, of economic development in various regions. Having students from many countries in my classes I could already see how things are changing regionally and globally - I could also see how different their education needs to be in comparison to my own experiences from less than a decade ago. #education #science #diplomacy #publicdiplomacy #future

No comments: