Wednesday, November 1, 2017

From Ambassador Alberto Fernandez, on Facebook

From a FB entry; on Fernandez, see;

Fernandez image from

Yesterday, Al-Hurra released an original hour-long Arabic language documentary on America's opioid crisis (link below). This is one of several topics I asked my staff to focus on from the beginning of my time here a few months ago. It is both something I care about and an issue of American public interest that may be little known in the region. Now we will follow it up with a similar documentary on the drug crisis in the Middle East - a serious problem from Lebanon to Iran - which will be more difficult to make since such sensitive issues are often either covered up or denied in the Middle East. 

Comments
John Brown Alberto - May I include your entry on the PD review? Best, john

Like
Reply
1
10 minutes ago
Manage

No comments: