Ritu Saini, www2.fundsforngos.org
Deadline: 1 July 2017
The U.S. Embassy The Hague Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Department of State is seeking applications for its Small Grant Program.
Purpose of Grant: Grants are intended for local representatives of civil society, including non-governmental organizations and universities. They support projects to:
- Enhance international security
- Strengthen economic prosperity
- Promote environmental stewardship and sustainability
- Reinforce shared values between the Dutch and American people
Most grants considered are between $5,000 and $25,000.
- bringing an American expert speaker or performer to the Netherlands;
- conferences on American themes or issues of mutual interest;
- exhibitions of works by Americans or on American themes;
- youth recreation, leadership, and education programs;
- cultural programs, and particularly those that target underserved communities; and,
- radio, television, and social media programming in support of the above four objectives.
- The U.S. Embassy The Hague encourages applications from all sectors: committed and organized civil-society organizations, local representatives of civil society, think tanks, non-governmental organizations, academic institutions, and individuals.
- The Embassy encourages applicants to provide cost-sharing from additional sources in support of this project.
- The Embassy also encourages projects that use highly skilled volunteers as an element of cost-sharing.
- Applications should explain clearly other likely sources of funding and how the volunteers will be used.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Netherlands
For more information, please visit Small Grant Program.