Deadline: 1 June 2017
The U.S. Embassy Windhoek Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State is seeking applications for its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program.
- JUDICIARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
- SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Programs that promote policies that incentivize the private sector to take more risk, and support small businesses and entrepreneurship.
- ECONOMIC GROWTH
- Programs related to innovation and women’s empowerment.
- SOCIAL ISSUES
- Programs that seek to promote a better understanding of human rights and diversity and inclusion.
- ENGLISH TEACHING
- Programs related to capacity building of linkages between American and Namibian institutions of higher learning.
How to Apply
Please ensure that:
- All documents are in English
- All budgets are in U.S. dollars
- All pages are numbered, and
- All Microsoft Word documents are single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font, with a minimum of 1-inch margins.
All application materials must be submitted at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Namibia
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy Windhoek.