image (not from entry) from
Deadline: 23 May 2017
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi is seeking proposals from legally-recognized non-profit, non-governmental organizations for a project entitled “All-India Access Camp” with an aim to bring together approximately fifty talented Access students from different Access programs across India.
- Provide instruction in digital content creation to equip the participants with knowledge and skills that can be used to strengthen their capacity to highlight important local and global issues using new media.
- Build cross-cultural understanding, strategies for conflict resolution, and an appreciation for regional cultural differences in India and the U.S.
- Provide opportunities to develop strategies for effective communication, leadership skills and strengthen participants’ abilities to compete for higher education and job opportunities.
- Minimum (“Floor”) Award Amount: $100,000.00
- Maximum (“Ceiling”) Award Amount: $125,000.00
- Grant projects generally should be completed in one year or less.
- Eligibility is open to all non-profit, non-governmental organizations.
- Individuals are not eligible for an award under this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO).
- Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one, non-profit, non-governmental entity can be the prime recipient of the award. When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
- Cost sharing or Matching is not required for this funding opportunity.
- Pre-award costs are not an allowable expense for this funding opportunity.
- This award does not allow for construction activities or costs.
- U.S. Embassy New Delhi Grants/cooperative agreements cannot be used to fund religious or partisan political activity; fundraising campaigns; commercial projects; scientific research; projects whose primary aim is the institutional development of the organization, or illegal activities.
- For Indian applicants, the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) of the Government of India applies.
- Applicants must acquire all required registrations and rights in the United States and India.
- All intellectual property considerations and rights must be fully met in the United States and India.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.