Arti Khatri, www2.fundsforngos.org, April 11
image (not from entry) from
Deadline: 15 September 2017
The U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong & Macau Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State is currently accepting applications for its “Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program”.
- Performing arts programs that present American music, dance, or theatre to local audiences, performed either by American performers or combinations of local and American performers.
- Programs that present American society, culture, history, or values to local audiences.
- The participation of American artists, musicians, performers, and filmmakers in local events and cultural festivals.
- Bilateral collaborative projects featuring participation of both local and American artists, performers, scholars, and/or other civil society groups.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $200,000
- Award Ceiling: $10,000
- Award Floor: $1,000
PAS encourages applications from organizations located in Hong Kong or Macau, such as:
- Registered public or private nonprofit organizations, such as think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience
- Educational institutions
- Governmental institution
- The following types of projects are not eligible for funding:
- Requests with no connection to Hong Kong and/or Macau
- Those related to parties and political activity
- Charitable activities or fundraising campaigns
- Construction projects
- Projects that support specific religious activities
- International travel, unless specifically justified within the proposal as being integral to the project
- Trade activities
- Commercial projects
- Scientific research
- Projects aiming only at primary institutional development of the organization
- Projects that duplicate existing projects.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Hong Kong & Macau
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.