Saturday, July 29, 2017

Digital Diplomacy


https://www.linkedin.com/feed/


1st degree connection
Today I am uploading a presentation on digital diplomacy. While preparing the seminar and the lecture on this topic, I was afraid that I would know much less than my students who do not remember the analog times. This made this presentation so much rooted in examples from real life and contemporary times - and not that much in theory. It also made our discussions very much concentrated on responsibility of what we all, also as private people, publish online in various social media, including experiences with hate speech and trolling (as an introduction to our further meetings devoted to differences between public diplomacy and propaganda). I hope these teaching materials happen to be helpful to other students and teachers in the field of public diplomacy.

No comments: