Sunday, December 24, 2017

Lee Camp: How to create NPR propaganda as seen in its hit piece against me



newcoldwar.org


Image from entry, with caption: Comedian Lee Camp of RT.com’s ‘Redacted Tonight’ weekly broadcast

Excerpt:
About the time NPR [JB - see] was avoiding Occupy Wall Street – or when they did cover it, acting like those of us who supported it were brainless hippies without a point or at least none that would fit easily into the lives of suburbanites with two kids, one cat, and a robust retirement account. In hindsight I should’ve woken up sooner. I should’ve seen the truth about the time most NPR shows were pushing for war in Iraq, buying into the WMD lie. Or maybe I should’ve realized the truth when Kevin Klose took over as President of NPR in 1998. Klose came straight from a nice seat as director of the U.S. Information Agency, described as “a United States agency devoted to ‘public diplomacy’ (AKA propaganda).” [JB note: Kevin Klose was never a USIA director] So when you have one of the top government propagandists as your president, one can assume your reporting is slightly biased. 
Anyway, that leads me to today. A couple days after NPR’s Weekend Edition hosted by Scott Simon did a rather awesome attack piece on me and my TV show Redacted Tonight with Lee Camp which airs on RT America. ...

No comments: