Deadline: 1 August 2016
The U.S. Embassy South Africa Public Affairs Section, U.S. Department of State (PAS) is pleased to announce the funding availability through its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program to support exchange between the U.S. and South Africa with the aim of improving mutual respect and understanding.
- Culture / American Society;
- Educational Initiatives;
- Democracy, Good Governance, and Rule of law;
- Human Rights and Civil Society;
- Science and Technology;
- Youth leadership and development;
- Climate Change;
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation;
- Any grant requested for individual awards under this call for proposals must fall between $1,000 to $10,000.
- Grant projects generally must be completed in one year or less.
- Organizational Capacity
- Goals and Objectives
- Embassy Priority
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
- PAS encourages applications from organizations in South Africa or the U.S:
- Registered not-for-profit think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience;
- Non-profit educational institutions.
- Individuals are also welcome to submit applications.
- Only projects that take place in South Africa will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their applications at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: South Africa and United States
For more information, please visit grants.gov.