Saturday, September 8, 2018

Katarzyna Rybka-Iwańska on Public Diplomacy ...


The below bio from

Katarzyna Rybka-Iwańska
Head, Political and Economic Section, Embassy of Poland in Israel
Warsaw, Masovian District, Poland

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland
Marshall Memorial Fellowship 2016
a motivated professional, skilled at strategic planning and global analysis. My leadership capacity and a sense of integrity were recognized by the civil and foreign services, international think-tanks and foundations.

My experience includes also the role of a university teacher who aimed at helping students understand the complexity of contemporary foreign affairs and the role of public diplomacy [JB emphasis]in the multidimensional landscape of international relations.

I run a personal website https://rybkaiwanska.com that includes my blog, podcast and teaching materials on global trends, public diplomacy [JB emphasis]
and education. I also contribute to the blog series of the University of Southern California's Center on Public Diplomacy, where I focus primarily on knowledge/expertise/education diplomacy.

I am a career dyplomat [JB sic] and a motivated professional, skilled at strategic planning and global analysis. My leadership capacity and a sense of integrity were recognized by the civil and foreign services, international think-tanks and foundations.

My experience includes also the role of a university teacher who aimed at helping students understand the complexity of contemporary foreign affairs and the role of public diplomacy  in the multidimensional landscape of international relations. 

I run a personal website https://rybkaiwanska.com that includes my blog, podcast and teaching materials on global trends, public diplomacy and education. I also contribute to the blog series of the University of Southern California's Center on Public Diplomacy where I focus primarily on knowledge/expertise/education diplomacy.

- I watched Poland's first ever feature historical show produced in hashtagVR. Kudos to VRHeroes, "A Postcard from the Uprising" took my breath away! hashtagmindblowing hashtagVRrules

No comments: