Monday, December 24, 2018

A Message to Public Diplomacy Press Review E-mail subscribers ...

publicdiplomacypressandblogreview.blogspot.com

Image result for lend me your ears

PD Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Lend me Your Ears:

You may have noticed that the Public Diplomacy Press and Blog Review (PDPR) "top" three items sent to you via email almost daily in the late afternoon US Eastern Time (please note: transmitted in news-as-it becomes available, not necessarily in headlines-important order) are often in the wrong format, e.g., "I can't [expletive omitted] find an entire sentence on my computer screen.")

To avoid this irritation, please click, at the bottom of the PDPBR
email message, "View entire message":

[Message clipped]  View entire message

That might spare you of irritation (for now) -- I hope. Best, john

P.S. For full, well-formatted (most of the time, I hope) current and archival reports on PD items, please refer to the Public Diplomacy Press and Blog Review Blog homepage.


No comments: