Oak Grove Technologies, LLC, a fast growing federal contractor, is seeking a Senior Public Diplomacey Advisor at MacDill AFB to support the Sovereign Challenge Program [JB - see] . Oak Grove Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer
- Must have the ability to communicate verbally in Arabic and English with foreign Defense Attaches at language proficiency level 2
- Must have 2 years of experience as Political Advisor (POLAD) or Deputy POLAD/Foreign Liaison Officer/Defense Attache/Foreign Area Officer (in any GCC or Functional Combatant Command (FCC) to more fully comprehend Department of State (DOS) Public Diplomacy goals.
- Must have experience in planning, executing and facilitating group discussions and produce tangible results to include analysis useful to USSOCoM Enterprse as demonstrated in previous facilitator group discussions/strategic forums
- Ability to do comprehensive research and produce innovative throught-pieces, topics and processes to further improve Sovereign Challenge as demonstrated in public or private publications
- Project Management Professional Certification or 3 years demonstrated project management experience
- Must have 1 year of experience using MS Office products including SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint on a daily basis
- Requires TS/SCI
Job ID 2016-2192
# Positions 1
Location US - FL
Experience (Years) ..
Posted Date 7/8/2016
Category Program Management Support - All Openings