Thursday, February 14, 2019

Eritrean Public Diplomacy team arrive in Addis Ababa, concert in 4 cities


borkena.comFebruary 14,2019; see also

Eritrean Public Diplomacy team in Addis Ababa. Concerts planned in four cities for Eritrean musicians ; the last one which is on February 21 will be in Addis Ababa.


Eritrea _ Ethiopia _ public diplomacy
Photo credit : EBC

As Ethiopia and Eritrea are deepening relations, Eritrean public and cultural diplomacy [JB emphasis] team has arrived in Addis Ababa earlier today, disclosed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia.
The team which is composed of 55 Eritreans from different cultural, professional and other backgrounds is pursuing motives of strengthening historical as well as people-to-people relations between the two countries.
In its sojourn in Ethiopia, the team will take part in a range of events and concerts in different parts of Ethiopia. Addis Ababa, Hawassa and Bahir Dar are among cities where the public diplomacy team will attend events and musical concerts.
During arrival at Bole International Airport, the team was welcomed by Ambassador Redwan Hussien (Ethiopian Ambassador to Eritrea), Ambassador Araya Desta (Eritrea’s Ambassador to the African Union), Nebiyu Bayu (Head of the Addis Ababa Culture and Tourism Bureau), Nebiat Getachew (Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and a number of Ethiopian Public Diplomacy team.
Cultural and Musical concerts are planned to celebrate and strengthen peace between the two countries.
According to Eritrean Press report, among Eritrean singers to perform in Bahir Dar, Adama (Nazareth) and Hawassa are Bereket Mengisteab, Wedi Tukul, Engineer Asgedom, Fihira, Elsa Kidane, Bisrat Aregawi and Mohamed Osman.
The concert in Bahir Dar is on February 16, Adama February 17, Hawassa February 19 and Addis Ababa February 21.
Ethiopia and Eritrea officially ended twenty years of hostile relation in July of 2018 ensuing in the reopening of their embassies. The two countries have formed joint commission with the aim to regulate cooperation between the two countries in a range of areas.


Eritrean Musicians _ Public Diplomacy
Eritrean Musicians
Photo : Eritrea Press

2 comments:

Mariam said...

I am Mariam,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real because one worked for me not quite long ago.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website yet but he promised to create one as costumers are requesting for it, and now i'm free from the powders of sickness.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive,depression healing voodoo etc,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,he also cure any cancer and HIV,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and also his cell number: 760-935-3804 you can text him because he use to be very busy some times,i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as mariambaurice@gmail.com best of luck.

Tamara Barrow said...

I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.