Saturday, April 22, 2017

"Syria's war will lead to the collapse of US global dominance" - Ahmadinejad (Euronews exclusive)


euronews.com


Image (not from article; from video): The Gatsbyx - Please Mr Postman - The Marvelettes cover


Excerpt:
Javad Montazeri, Euronews: “You sent Mr. Trump a letter after he was elected President of the United States. What was in the letter and did you get a response?”
Mahmoud Ahmadineja[see: “Did you not read the letter?” 
Javad Montazeri, Euronews: “Yes, but we want to hear it from you.”
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: “Mr. Trump made some claims and promises. I reminded him of his promises and explained how he could fulfill them. I did it as a human duty. We all have such duty, to remind each other. I did it as a duty. It doesn’t matter if he accepts it or not – I did my duty. I told him what way is right and what way is wrong.”
Javad Montazeri, Euronews: “And did he reply?”
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: “I do not expect him to reply as this is public diplomacy, and public diplomacy doesn’t require an exclusive response. The idea is to address the whole world by naming just one person."...

No comments: