Headlines this week in PD News showcased the convening power of cultural diplomacy. From the popularity of Turkish TV shows in Latin America and Finland's use of emojis to express their country's identity, to Sri Lanka’s international tea market and Japan's pop-up theme park, we saw global publics gather to watch, sip, text and try out myriad cultural exports.
- A Tour of North Korea's Multimillion Dollar Museum – in Cambodia—The Guardian
- Ceylon Tea: Sri Lanka’s Gift to the World—Arab News
- How Finland Is Marketing Itself — Without Saying a Word ;-) –Knowledge @ Wharton
- Kyary Ride Does Its Part for ‘Cool Japan’—Japan Times
- The Success Story of Turkish TV Series in Latin America—Daily Sabah
- The Syrian Cheese-Maker of Bavaria—Al Jazeera